We are proud to have professor Ira Nathenson as our faculty advisor and we encourage you to read some of his scholarship papers which you will find very helpful and interesting.
Professor Nathenson’s scholarship papers:
- Best Practices for the Law of the Horse: Teaching Cyberlaw and Illuminating Law through Online Simulations, 28 SANTACLARA COMPUTER AND HIGH TECHNOLOGY LAWJOURNAL 657 (2012).
- Navigating the Uncharted Waters of Teaching Law with Online Simulations, 38 OHIO NORTHERN UNIVERSITY LAWREVIEW 535 (2012).
- Civil Procedures for a World of Shared and User-Generated Content, 48 UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE LAW REVIEW 911 (2010).
- Looking for Fair Use in the DMCA’s Safety Dance, 3 AKRONINTELLECTUAL PROPERTY JOURNAL 121 (2009).
- Internet Infoglut and Invisible Ink: Spamdexing Search Engines with Meta Tags, 12 HARVARD JOURNAL OF LAW & TECHNOLOGY 43 (1998).
- Showdown at the Domain Name Corral: Property Rights and Personal Jurisdiction Over Squatters, Poachers and Other Parasites, 58 UNIVERSITY OF PITTSBURGH LAW REVIEW911 (1997).